Shop all our TV LISTENING SYSTEMS here
or click on a category below.
With a good TV listening system, you can enjoy TV at your own volume without disturbing others. The TV can even be on "mute" and you will be able to hear it clearly!
1. Infrared systems transmit sounds from the TV through invisible light waves to a receeiver that is worn within line of sight of the TV.
Shop INFRARED SYSTEMS
2. RF systems transmit sounds through radio waves. These systems give the user mobility as the signal easily travels through walls.
Shop RF SYSTEMS
3. Bluetooth systems wirelessly transmit sound from the TV to Bluetooth headphones or a Bluetooth neckloop (neckloop works with Bluetooth compatible hearing aids).
Shop BLUETOOTH SYSTEMS
4. Inductive loop systems can be used with hearing aids equipped with t-coils.
Shop INDUCTIVE LOOP SYSTEMS
5. Personal amplifiers can also be used to watch TV. They may have wires to connect directly to the TV or microphone extention cords.
Shop OTHER TV LISTENING DEVICES
If you have questions about TV listening systems, call Hear Gear at 619 316-1817619 316-1817 or Contact Us.
©Hear Gear, Assisted Listening Devices